Saturday, June 25, 2011

ShareKhan Review/Experience

ShareKhan Review/Experience

Here I Arun Paria sharing my ShareKhan experience.
ShareKhan service and administration is totally fraud. They (ShareKhan all information and admin people) always say lie and cheat & fraud. Only lie. Guys if you planning to open sharekhan demat account be-careful and open account with your own risk.

I open sharekhan site and raise request for new account. I got three sharekhan salesman calls. I met all three representatives. There are lot of gaps of all those three’s demo. I asked every one if I buy any share brokerage will be same or not. Everyone says yes which is totally wrong. I came to know this reality after opening and stated transaction.

In demo sharekhan representative describe different types of plan. I choose most simple which is classical plan and brokerage 0.5% for delivery and 0.4% for intraday. I buy share @0.95 rupees 1000 quantity. According to my transaction it will be 0.95 X 1000 = 950 and brokerage 950 X 5% = 4.5 total 955 around. But sharekhan deduct 1062.5 rupees from account it means they take brokerage charge 12.01%. I call to sharekhan office for clarification. They told me if I buy or sale any share less than 50 rupees brokerage charge will be calculated on quantity. I ask to tell me how they calculate brokerage charges for share for less than 50 rupees and more than 50 rupees. They not ask me it is there internal calculation it will not be disclose. I ask to telle-caller for my normal brokerage charge, she told me it is 1% not 0.5%. Immediate talk with sales representative who open my account, he clame that he did correct but office person change that. It is not possible to change the brokerage charge before 4 months and no possibilities return back my money. So if you do trading thy will charge brokerage 12%.

So guys understand how sharekhan cheat me. I had lost my lot of money. It is my responsibility to raise my voice against it. Please care full before go to sharekhan.

4 comments:

  1. If you are trading in NSE, BSE, MCX and in NCDEX then let sharegyan give you all stock trading gyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many ways to increase your profit and minimize the chances of loss on stock market, but it totally depends upon the particular trader either he can go with free STOCK TIPS given by advisory firm or trade itself which could be risky for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your hard work. you have put to write such a wonderful article.
    School info database

    ReplyDelete